Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:25:16 AM

Author Topic: Simple toolchange position  (Read 32030 times)

Re: Simple toolchange position
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2007, 09:02:29 PM »
Super Vmax

I would love to have it on screen 1 (Program run screen)
Preferrably in the Tool info box.

I see that page is already crowded with buttons , but if it is possible, you could change the jog on/off button with the TVP button, since I dont use this function of the jog button.

Maby a good name would be"Toolchange pos" or "Goto TCP`)?

I have som pictures from the start of my build, but Ill get some new ones tomorrow maby, since there has been some progress in the build since these where taken.

Got the nerve up to try and build a one armed bandit machine, but as expected ....rigity is an issue here......
Build thread on cnczone.com:
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37703

Best reg
Cory

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2007, 09:32:24 PM »
Thanks Vmax,
    The button version seems to work fine. I have only tried it on my office PC, but it seems good.

Cory, Post the screen set you use, and I'll modifiy it for you. Rename it something like "cory1024.set"

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 06:13:53 AM »
Ok here it is

Best reg
Cory

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2007, 06:24:30 AM »
Here you go Corey. Test it with a program loaded, cutting air. I added a TCP button beside youl tool info on the program run page.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 07:31:54 AM »
You`r the Man, Chaoticone ...it worked great, but the feedrate was set to 100, is it possible to change this as it was rather slow?

I owe you man

Best reg
Cory
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 08:05:37 AM by corydoras »

vmax549

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2007, 09:30:13 AM »
Brett you can substitute a G0 for the G1f100 and it will move at high speed. The G1f100 was a hold over from the code it was running at one time. (;-) TP
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2007, 09:56:26 AM »
Hi

i looked into the prograam code in wordpad, and i see that you wrote some text that I could change the feedrate or put in a G0 ibstead of a G1 Brett.

What kind of editor do i need to use to change this.

It did´nt work in wordpad

Bwest reg
Cory

vmax549

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2007, 10:52:55 AM »
Cory from the screen the button is located. At the top of the screen select OPERATOR then Edit Button Script. The buttons that are editable will now flash. Click on the one to edit.  This will bring up the VB editor. Edit the Info inside of the " " on the line that has the feedrate set. You can edit the F100 to whatever or just delete the G1 F100 and subsitute G0.

Next Save, then go to the top of the screen and select VEIW and then Save Current Layout. Thats it

Test in the air before using on work. (;-) TP
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 10:55:02 AM by vmax549 »
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 12:56:29 PM »
Cool, woorks as a sweet mandarin.

Thanx guys, really cool with this forum that lets us edit the software the way we want it,(not that it is is not great already thou)

Best reg
Cory
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 04:10:31 PM »
Now If I could only het my NetMos  paralellport card to work I could start testing the machine, but what a troublesome card....
Have read all the threads here on adding another paralellport card but have not found any suggestion that works.

Need 2 ports since I run servos on x and y axis directli to my LPT! port and stepper and BOB on the 2nd.....well that was the intention at least.

But TCP works great

Best reg
Cory