Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 01:00:35 AM

Author Topic: Axis movement  (Read 1937 times)

Axis movement
« on: October 12, 2017, 04:03:12 AM »
Hi All
I have a sacra robot controlled by mach3 . Everything was fine. Suddenly i cant move all the axis using jog mode. MDI and even via program. But i can move all  the axis by using the controller. I am using  4 axis Tb6560 driver.
What is the wrong? Pl help me .
Thanks in advance
Re: Axis movement
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 02:42:49 AM »
Hi,
guessing English is not your first language, can you help me with a few details

1) You can't move your machine by jogging.....do you mean jogging with keyboard arrows or the MDI screen jogging fly-out?
2) You can't move your machine by MDI or Gcode program....is this what you meant?
3) You can move all axes with the controller....what controller? Is it a remote pendant, a joystick controller or is it a software controller on screen?

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 05:46:30 AM »
Unfortunately I just don't provide help for the TB*********x controllers, any of that series,  since those Chinese controllers are just problematic.
Other word descriptions for them would not be appropriate to post. >:D
Sorry but that is just my personal choice on the matter.

RICH

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 07:08:52 AM »
I agree with Rich and I think he sums it up well - the whole range of Chinese TB**** controllers really are nothing but trouble.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 02:22:25 AM »
Dear Craig, Tweakie and Rich Thanks for the reply.
As Rich said, it is a Chinese controller( pl refer the attached .jpg image). I can move all the axis using that manual controller. Unfortunately, there is no physical movement of the axis via Mach 3. I tried to move all the axis by using jogging in the software (by using Tab function we can enable it in the software),  by giving commands in Manual data input (MDI) and by  running a G code program. There is no physical movement. However, the values in the software are changing.
What is the wrong?
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 02:46:59 AM »
Hi,
did you get any documentation with it?

How does it hook to the PC, in particular what sort of cable connects the PC to the unit?

Have you run DriverTest.exe?

Can you post you .xml file. Please rename it....dnischal.xml before posting it.

Tweakie and Rich are very very experienced and they have a poor opinion of that board, it suggests that you may struggle and quite
possibly fail to get it to work. Would you be  offended if I made some recommendations for alternative boards that do work?

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'