Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:20:00 AM

Author Topic: Map ALL standard Input and Outputs to a New Diagnostic screen!!  (Read 29446 times)

Re: Map ALL standard Input and Outputs to a New Diagnostic screen!!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 09:31:33 AM »
Hi,
I am using a highly modified Mach3 screenset but would like to replace the Diagnostics screen with your improved screen. Is there a way to cut and paste between screensets in Screen4?

Thanks for your help,
Ross
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 04:49:07 PM »
Scott,

I love your pluging and screen! It has made setting up my first ATC very easy. Could not have done it with out this screen as I could not find much info about mapping oem triggers and other items not already on the standard 1024 screen.

I would like to try making my own screen set so I have spent a few days poking about yours but I think I will give up and admit its well over my head. Could you give me a few clues as to how you went about mapping the io without a brain or macro? Also why do you use this method than a brain or a macro?

Many thanks!

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2013, 10:08:00 PM »
Jestah,

Thanks, glad you like it!! How it was done was from within the plugin, thus no brains or VB.

Scott
fun times
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2015, 05:50:04 PM »
Why didn't anyone answer Ross's question?   I would like to do the same thing he wants to do.  can you copy and past that page into a different screen set with .lset extension?

OR....   can I use the user defined: 1301 and modifiy my current LED?  will the 1301 work?

I guess I can try and see what happens.   lmao