Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:24:52 AM

Author Topic: USB gamepad as jogging device  (Read 4074 times)

Re: USB gamepad as jogging device
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2017, 10:49:09 AM »
In Gothenburg. I have the "small" Pokeys57db25 motion controller so it has very limited capabilities. That's why I invested in a Vista pendant not to take focus away from what I want to do. In the future however, I just might get myself one of the fullsize PoKeys controllers to get more degrees of freedom. Rigth now I'm set on geting the CNC router to machine some PCBs for me. :)
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2017, 03:07:08 PM »
Hi,
amongst the things I do with my mill is isolation routing of circuit boards. My success has improved considerably by using Autoleveller
software from the UK, any Google search will find it. I liked it that much I paid 20 quid for the subscription.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2017, 03:06:55 AM »
Hi,
amongst the things I do with my mill is isolation routing of circuit boards. My success has improved considerably by using Autoleveller
software from the UK, any Google search will find it. I liked it that much I paid 20 quid for the subscription.

Craig

Hi, I'll check it out. Thanks.
/Thom
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2017, 03:38:30 AM »
Hi Thom,
really really good addition fpr making circuit boards.

I made one about three weeks ago about 60x80mm with regular 35um copper. I 'etched' to a depth of only 50um and got
perfect isolation across the board and that was with TSSOP ICs, 0.3mm between the pads. Never been able to get such fine
detail until I started using Autoleveller.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'