Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 07:15:09 AM

Author Topic: Auto Zero Z-axis Metric  (Read 12830 times)

Auto Zero Z-axis Metric
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2017, 03:23:26 AM »
If you go to the XHC website and read the read.me file for the USB driver http://www.cdxhctech.com/html/edownloads/view_282.html

You will find a section on how they have issues with some probing scripts. I would get the exact wording for you but I cannot view the file on my phone. The offer a work around by recommending that the 3 axis DRO calls are replaced with a different call.
I had the z axis crash problem on mine until I incorporated their recommended fix. It was simple enough to do and has been running great for months. If you have difficulty finding the fix pm me and I will dig it out for you

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Auto Zero Z-axis Metric
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2017, 06:18:33 AM »
Thank you, i will look into it today.Tomorrow i will leave for at least 6 weeks (off-shore work) so if i cannot comment today.... i will get back to it when i return.

thanx a lot for your offer, this forum really works great because of the friendly people here. Do you speak chinese ? i just looked into it (first glance) and i really do not understand how somebody could understand it, if you don't speak/read chinese.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 06:22:04 AM by fredmens »