Hello Guest it is April 24, 2024, 08:46:18 PM

Author Topic: LazyCam tabbing feature  (Read 2409 times)

LazyCam tabbing feature
« on: June 28, 2007, 05:58:44 AM »
Hi everyone

I hope I don't disturb and I don't detract from your work. I have a simple small question. It's about the tabbing feature because this feature was on the lazy cam todo list as long as I know LazyCam. When will this feature be implemented?

I know my question is cheeky and I'm cheeky too, to register in this forum and ask for a feature. But I'm waiting so long (3/4 year) for this feature and it didn't come. I hope you can understand my impatience and I apologize me for this posting :-). The tabbing feature will be very usefull for me and I think for a lot of people too.

I'm glad to hear from you. All artsoft employees do a great job! I love LazyCam and Mach 3.

Thank you for this wonderful piece of software.

regards
Matthias
Re: LazyCam tabbing feature
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 09:08:36 AM »
I have added all the math to make the tabbing feature, I just have not had the time to finish ;( It will be in the software at some point :) It is still on the list and i keep getting closer to it everyday!

Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
Re: LazyCam tabbing feature
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 09:48:59 AM »
Hi Brian

Thank you for your fast answer. That are good news for me, I think. I hope we will see the tabbing feature soon. ... so I should let you work on it ;-).

regards
Matthias