Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 09:59:46 AM

Author Topic: Mill problem?? Having a crazy jitter  (Read 6576 times)

Re: Mill problem?? Having a crazy jitter
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2017, 05:56:36 PM »
Pic 2
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2017, 07:45:06 PM »
Okay erased the R3.043.066 version and installed an old VR2.63 i had and it seems to be working. I'll try and cut my piece and see. Fingers crossed!!!
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2017, 12:39:59 AM »
Hi,
when I first started with Mach3, before I had Home switches I used to set 0,0 at roughly the centre of the table.

I noted that whenever Mach crossed the positive to negative boundary it would hiccup ever so slightly, not enough to
lose steps, more of an audio thing. While I never proved it I was of the opinion that as the machine co-ords passed thru
zero the PC had to do extra work to avoid a divide-by-zero type numeric fault.

In more recent time my machine homes to an extreme corner and so my machine never passes though machine co-ord
of zero...unless I'm on my way to a crash!. The little audio hiccup disappeared and has never come back.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2017, 10:17:08 AM »
Hello Zach, it looks like you ended up with a cracked/pirated license file and version of Mach3. The pirated license file  MaoA˜A ¯Ðtonar and the cracked version that you are using will cause you all sorts of issues and is not supported. Please do not judge the poor performance that these cracked/pirated vesions provide as a representation of the legit software.  Best regards Jim.
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2017, 03:02:39 PM »
Ya no where good, I download an older version I had, R2.64 and walla no more issues. Maybe somthing with that license on the never version? Donno but yea they screwed me at stepper online. They said I was getting a real license. I emailed them the other day I'm just waiting to hear back. But it was for sure the programs carrier freq changing when controlling X. And for G53 I only work in +X&Y & -Z. It makes scripting all that much easier.  But also what do you mean cracked version? I installed from the mach website
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 03:04:54 PM by nissan20det »
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2017, 03:16:50 PM »
Many of these cracked license files will cause erratic behavior when they are loaded into the legit versions. For example if the .xml files come from a cracked version it will cause issues as well. Did that version of R2.64 come from our FTP server or on a writable CD? There are many unethical people that pass these pirated license files off to unsuspecting users who end up in our support help desk with these issues all the time.
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2017, 03:43:33 PM »
Yeah okay that'll make sense. Well looks like I need to save some money up then. I'm sick of these problems I'm going to get a real license ASAP. Okay so this doesn't happen again and I don't screw myself the second time how do I ensure I'm getting a real license do I get to pick the name that's on the top?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 03:45:10 PM by nissan20det »
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2017, 04:12:32 PM »
Yes you can input what ever you want for a Licensed too name along the header when you purchase the license file. We have over 260+ distributors from all over the world. You can verify if they are legitimate distributor by making sure that they are listed on our partners page on the machsupport.com website. When you purchase directly from the website you create an account that allows you to resend your license file in case you crash a PC on the weekend you are not waiting for us at Machsupport. If you purchase through a distributor, license replacements come through them. Plus you will find users are more inclined to help when they know your running a legit license and version. 
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2017, 09:39:23 PM »
Ya Tweakie notified me the first time I had a pirated license from eBay. But that's was due to using a newer version and not know how to movie the .lic file around. But now to find out the Stepper online version was also pirated. ugh..will see im still waiting to hear back, maybe I got the wrong disk. well that explains all the damn problems I was having with making scrips and having random moves being added without actually writing them.. So that's definitely the next purchase on the list... Thanks for all help guys I know its very frowned upon for guys like me seeking help. It just sucks that these versions even exist, it really throws the people off that are trying to do things honestly.

Thanks Agiain

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,198 9,198
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2017, 02:16:52 AM »
Hi Zach,

When you are ready to purchase a genuine Mach3 license I recommend you buy direct from Artsoft  http://www.machsupport.com/shop/mach3/
(recently, one of the authorized distributors has been identified as peddling fake licenses).

Tweakie.
PEACE