Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 02:48:43 AM

Author Topic: OEM Triggers and soft buttons without OEM codes  (Read 8597 times)

OEM Triggers and soft buttons without OEM codes
« on: June 16, 2007, 06:45:45 PM »
Hello, all!
How I can attach an external electrical button to soft buttons like "Run", "Pause" etc. without using keyboard emulator in Mach2? That is possible at all? These buttons don’t have OEM codes which are needed for OEM triggers.
I hope for your help.

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Re: OEM Triggers and soft buttons without OEM codes
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 10:29:38 PM »
yes,

Bring in your buttons on one (or more), of your Inputs (or OEM triggers), then scan for that in the Macropump. Use some kind of If then statement so when that input goes hot, it then activates or "pushes"  or  DoButton(*********)..........

If you tell me what you want to do, and what you want the signals to do, I will write if for you if you dont know how.

Scott
fun times

Offline hoyospetrola

•  5 5
  • Robotizate!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • trunkcnc
Re: OEM Triggers and soft buttons without OEM codes
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 05:04:02 PM »
Hi have a similiar question, I´m trying to setup six keys in my keyboard (F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6) to connect preheat, disconnect preheat, activate plasma cut, deactivate plasma cut and activate O2 cut and deactivate O2 cut I got runing for a while that famous M301 subrutine by mean of a OEM key linked to a hotkey. For some reason wich I don´t know some times that procedure doesn´t work. Is anything else that I should do to get that runing like execute some especial command or so?. Would that work if I write inside de M301 script sentences like if IsActive (OEMTRIG1) Then ActivateSignal(Output1)
                                                                                                                                    if IsActive (OEMTRIG2) Then ActivateSignal(Output2)
                                                                                                                                        Etc, etc etc....
Nice to kee in touch with all you and thanks beforehand.
Is better keep quiet and looks like an Idiot rather than speak and clear any doubt