Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:25:45 PM

Author Topic: UC 100 problems  (Read 1468 times)

UC 100 problems
« on: February 20, 2017, 03:47:29 PM »
I have installed the UC 100 and in installed it several times each time cleanout the plug file in Mach 3, Each time it installs and things seem fine. The green and blue light is on steady, not flashing. I start to use it and a box appears telling me to check connections. The directions that come with this also says check USB port driver. How do I find the right driver? The connections are fine. Now this isn't the E-bay one but from Amazon and I think made in Europe .

I am running a Dell 660 with windows 7. The computer is a designated computer and not on line. The computer is in good shape. I have yet to get this to run any thing on my machine,

Johnny
Re: UC 100 problems
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 11:12:04 AM »
Click on Function Cfg`s at the top then click on reset device Sel at the bottom of the drop down.

Close mach 3, re open.
you will be asked to agree to the license info.  Then a bax will show up asking how you want to drive Mach 3.  Choose the UC100 selction and click the box for Do not show this at start up.

now the uc100 plug in will be activated and it will probably ask you if you want to update the firmware.