Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 02:27:46 PM

Author Topic: Error triggered Mack3 stopped working  (Read 16713 times)

Re: >>> Error Triggered Mach3 stopped working #2 <<<
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2016, 03:15:41 PM »
??  what were you trying to upload?

Sometimes the files must have unique names or someone else could have uploaded something with the same name earlier which means there cannot be two uploaded to the forum.
Rob

Albert Einstein ― “If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”
Re: >>> Error Triggered Mach3 stopped working #2 <<<
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2016, 08:14:42 PM »
I was trying to reply to robertspark and upload two attachments.
Re: Error triggered Mack3 stopped working
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2016, 08:19:38 PM »
No not using a motion controller.
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2016, 08:27:05 PM »
Pop-up #1
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2016, 08:27:54 PM »
Pop-up #2

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2016, 02:28:43 AM »
Hi guys,

As the attachment posting issue has been resolved I have merged the two topics back into one, hope this is OK.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2016, 03:59:17 AM »
i think its the name of the attachments being duplicated, try using a different filename or adding the number 42 at the end

regards Ford

ah.. i see you solved it.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 04:01:00 AM by Ford Prefect »
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2016, 04:05:00 AM »
Thanks Tweakie.

This is a bit of a long shot.... are you logged on to windows with a non administrator access account?

Can you go into the mach3 folder (c:\mach3\), then select view by details, and select sort by type...

Go down to the exe files, and left click on each one, and select run as administrator...

It's a long shot, but worth 5mins try.... windows may be blocking the running of something  because your account settings do not have administrator rights or something is up with your antivirus being over zealous...

Sorry, running out of ideas
Rob

Albert Einstein ― “If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2016, 04:26:34 AM »
searching for your original errorcode (art code 3336) via google (sorry I should have done that first), I found these, may be worth a while working through these ideas (I've not read all of them, but one has a response from Art):

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/mach-software-artsoft-software-/29562-art-code-error.html
https://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=4929.0
https://beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mach1mach2cnc/conversations/topics/110119

Can't find anything on art code 3337
Rob

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2016, 08:31:07 AM »
Thanks Tweakie.

This is a bit of a long shot.... are you logged on to windows with a non administrator access account?

Can you go into the mach3 folder (c:\mach3\), then select view by details, and select sort by type...

Go down to the exe files, and left click on each one, and select run as administrator...

It's a long shot, but worth 5mins try.... windows may be blocking the running of something  because your account settings do not have administrator rights or something is up with your antivirus being over zealous...

Sorry, running out of ideas

Hi Robert,
I'm running my CNC router with a PC that I built using Windows7 as the OS so I'm pretty sure that everything has administrator rights. But I will go through Mach3 and double check it. It's worth a look.
Thanks,
Gene