Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 03:00:09 AM

Author Topic: Finding the middle of a circle.  (Read 7464 times)

Re: Finding the middle of a circle.
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 02:43:01 AM »
Ok due the lack of sleep and being alittle bit rushed I clicked on the wrong wizard.  I have now found the wizard you are talking about.  And it looks exactly like you showed it to be.  Thanks for the help.  I am going to go try it and then prolly go to bed !  Once again thanks for the help.

Hood

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2007, 02:58:02 AM »
When you go to the wizards do you see the same as I have in the first image, ie circle centre V1 by German Bravo ??

Hood

Hood

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 02:59:49 AM »
ahh ok, sorry missed your last post, let me know how you get on. I have not used it as I cant use the MPG to jog but I must modify the screen so I can do so as I think I too will find it a very useful wizard.
Hood
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2007, 04:07:00 AM »
It works very well.  I milled a 1" slot in a peice of wood. and put a 1" steel pin in it.  Then i found the middle and it was within .002 of the center if the hole.  As accurate as I will ever need it.  I will be using this alot now that i know how useful it is.  This is the first time ive used the Mill a Circle wizard to.  It worked nicely to.  Saves alot of time when all you want to do is mill a slot or hole or something and dont wanna half to program it.

Thanks for all the help.

Hood

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2007, 01:22:11 PM »
Thanks for the info, this has spurred me on to modify the screen so I can use my MPG in the wizard, also I will have to finish my probe/edgefinder now LOL

Hood