Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 10:03:36 AM

Author Topic: Looking for help?  (Read 2677 times)

Looking for help?
« on: May 27, 2007, 10:55:23 PM »
if this is in the wrong thread please move it. if it is against policy please delete it.

What I am looking for is someone in SC, basicaly from Charlotte to Agusta Who would help me set up a small hobby router I purchased off of ebay. for Mach3 and give me a little help with 3d design. I work @ www.c3case.com and use Casmate for my design right now (casemate is 2d only) I have been using it for 10+ yrs now. I have little understanding of 3d software, I have used sketchup put I am not profeccient with it I am able to use it though. I am willing to pay for someone to help me with a little first hand 3d modeling for use on my router, and help setting the unit up. I have 10+ yrs experiance in fabrication (mostly acrylic) but most all aspects of the sign industry. I would be willing to offer some of my knowlege if it is needed or wanted. the progams used will be Mach3 and what ever design program you are using (hopefully it wont break my bank :)
my router is small 16x24 table and I would be willing to travel to anywhere between charlotte NC and Agusta GA to get some training.

Thank you for reading
CCM

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for help?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 04:12:26 AM »
I have sent you a personal message.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!