Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:59:19 AM

Author Topic: Diagnostics  (Read 4998 times)

Re: Diagnostics
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 04:45:13 PM »
Thanks for the  info Okay how do you know what numbers you set your step and direction at, the board came with no info? The pin numbers are just a guess I went on line to maybe get the information on the controller there are different TB6560 boards with different settings is there a common setting?

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 07:55:31 PM »
Barry,
Maybe you should ask the seller of your board for a  pin out.

I don't know how much you paid for it, BUT, for the aggravation you are experiencing ......just get something with information and move on. ;)
Long time ago helped a young lad get a TB????  working ....took hours.....what a pain and never /ever again. That's why I won't even assist with that junk.

Something to think about,

RICH

Offline Davek0974

•  2,606 2,606
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 03:49:49 AM »
Thanks for the  info Okay how do you know what numbers you set your step and direction at, the board came with no info? The pin numbers are just a guess I went on line to maybe get the information on the controller there are different TB6560 boards with different settings is there a common setting?

AFIK there are no common settings, there are many clone boards and each has its own quirks,  as said, go to the seller first off and get the details for connection, you will never "guess" the right connections.

Everything i have read about these boards is that they are a PITA.