Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:26:17 AM

Author Topic: single block  (Read 3468 times)

Offline MarkC

•  94 94
    • View Profile
single block
« on: November 10, 2005, 01:43:03 PM »
Hi,
I have a problem with single block not working or doing wierd stuff. Last nite I clicked single block, let it come down near part & looked away at screen for a bit. It started cutting when I was not ready for it and kept on going, block after block. I clicked single block off then on and it stopped at the end of the next block as it should. Then later I clicked it near the end of a toolpath in preparation to check the next move and it took off, at least AWAY from the part. It did this during an arc out of a contour. I restarted and it worked as it should. I had this problem a lot with Mach 2 and now it's doing it with Mach 3(v 1.83.012 I think).
Any ideas?

Thanks
Mark
Mark
Re: single block
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 08:46:54 PM »
Not sure, but this sounds like maybe a noise issue or something running in the background and glitching Mach. I had MAch2 do that one time only. It was on single block, middle of a program and it just proceeded the next block all on it's own. I stripped the PC of all the VIrus software etc. and it never happened again. Quick-time movie player is one of the worst to interfere. Get rid of all that stuff if you have it. Get the optimisation.txt from the Mach yahoo usergroup files.

Ron

Offline MarkC

•  94 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 08:55:39 PM »
Will look at anything that could be contributing & get optimizing file

Thanks
Mark
Mark
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 03:21:18 PM »
I had a similar problem last night.  Running in program and single blocked program on a contour.  Finished contour then stopped.  Then I hit cycle start and it decide to do a loop first then take off scraping a 5 hour run part.  Very bummed.

Any information about that.

BONE