Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:37:40 PM

Author Topic: Top right on the screen, says Mill->G15 G80 G17...... Help Please!  (Read 1801 times)

Hello people,
I want to ask how this message work? How I can know the mechanism of this? I can put on my screen a LED that show me if my machine in G00 or in G01???? PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: Top right on the screen, says Mill->G15 G80 G17...... Help Please!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 04:07:00 PM »
Those codes are common prep codes that show you that the XY plane is active, all drill cycles are canceled etc. g0,g1,g2,g3 are motion codes that would be kind of useless to see this way as normally the machine could be ripping through them way faster than you could read. By the time you read it, it be too late anyway. So put your machine in single block mode and look at the G-code to see what it will do on the NEXT press of the start button.
Re: Top right on the screen, says Mill->G15 G80 G17...... Help Please!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 04:16:25 PM »
Yes I know this way to see which G0? It will be the next, but I need something else, I need when I press reverse run and the machine running in reverse I want to make a led on the screen that if the machine is in G00 to be on this led, else to be off, because I need to use this led to something