Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 09:53:42 AM

Author Topic: Driver Connection  (Read 8058 times)

Offline NeoTO

•  504 504
    • View Profile
    • PoLabs
Re: Driver Connection
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2016, 03:30:54 PM »
rodm717, thank you for pointing out the lack of information on the PoKeys - drivers wiring. We will work on preparing clear instructions and examples on how this is done properly.
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2016, 04:28:16 PM »
It would make things a lot easier for new users to properly wire the device and get the most out of it. Some enjoy trial and error and testing, but others may be afraid of breaking something or not have the time to invest in it. I would imagine as turn key as possible would increase sales and popularity. DIY,  that's the majority of the customer base for this, right? The larger the information base, more comfortable the user and ultimately, a deciding factor in picking a motion control device.
 Look forward to seeing  this info. Really enjoying the Pokeys57cnc and have several projects this would fit nicely into.
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 01:55:50 PM »
rodm717, thank you for pointing out the lack of information on the PoKeys - drivers wiring. We will work on preparing clear instructions and examples on how this is done properly.

How's that coming along?  I am just beginning to draw the diagram for wiring my PoKeys57CNC, and a guide would be great right about now.
I do have one (for now) specific question.  I have an existing spindle (constant speed, need only on/off) that I need to supply 3v to, to turn it on and off through the software (obviously).  I do not need to control it's speed or direction.  It uses an external SSR that I only want to feed with 3 volts.  Nothing fancy, and nothing more.
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2018, 06:36:05 AM »
The newest pokeys manual has this information. Thanks Support!!