Third party software and hardware support forums. > Newfangled Solutions Mach3 Wizards

No tool table in nfl wizard

(1/1)

cnc many:
When clicking the select tool from table button in thw nfs wizard nothing happens.  I have an extensive list of tools including drills listed which works with g code programs but in the wizard I have to manually type the tool number and diameter.  When the code is uploaded into mach 3 the tool length  and diameter offsets work.  Any ideas about how to get it to work?

Rob C:
Did you ever get this problem resolved? I'm having the same issue and could use some help.

cnc many:
Nope. Still the same im a bit disappointed with the result in this forum after over 600 views

LerninCNC:

--- Quote from: cnc many on October 12, 2017, 02:09:14 PM ---Nope. Still the same im a bit disappointed with the result in this forum after over 600 views

--- End quote ---

I just tried it and it worked for me.  Using Mach3 ver 062 on a Windows 10 laptop.  What version of Mach are you using?

RICH:

--- Quote ---Still the same im a bit disappointed with the result in this forum after over 600 views
--- End quote ---

It could happen, in fact there are 1000's of users in here and would have thought that someone
would reply.......................

anyway......................

Haven't used the NFS Wizards in a "long" time.
I believe you need to populate the tool table in Mach3 as the wizard probably gets the info from there.

Works here in version 062 of Mach3.

RICH

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version