Hello Guest it is October 21, 2019, 10:03:48 PM

Author Topic: Electronics etc.  (Read 1349 times)

Offline kcib

•  78 78
    • View Profile
Electronics etc.
« on: February 05, 2016, 03:17:43 PM »
I have for sale a Koyo D0-06DD2 PLC + all the cables required also 2 X Rhino power supplies 240 ac volts in and 24 volts out , 1 X FC-33 Signal conditioner , 4 X RS4N-DE Plug in relays , 2 X QM2N1-D24 relays with sockets and 1 X EA1-T6CL 6-inch TFT C-more Micro-Graphic Touch Panel and 2 X bezels for screen one if you have the screen in portrait mode and the other for landscape mode and the adapter that is required to use the bezels (EA-ADPTR-4) now all of these items came from Automation Direct (not cheap) and are all brand new and never used although I did power up the screen with one of the power supplies and had a play with making a screen set which with the free software that can be downloaded from Automation direct is very simple , almost forgot there is two modules fitted in the PLC 1 X F0-04AD-2 4 ch analogue input - Voltage 12-bit resolution, range: 0-5V or 0-10V , 1 X H0-CTRI0 HS Counter Interface and Motion Control module and also fitted to the PLC is the LCD screen which does not come when you buy the plc it is an extra now all these prices can be checked out at http://www.lamonde.co.uk/ , the total cost to buy all these items £1754/$2806 and I would like £500/$800 plus any shipping/postage costs.
In picture #3 the parts scribbled out in Yellow are no longer available!!!!

Someone make me a sensible offer for the lot, no reasonable offer refused.
Postage in the UK will be inclusive.
Outside of UK shipping charges will be applied.