Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 03:42:00 AM

Author Topic: Y axis not moving or power up  (Read 1749 times)

Y axis not moving or power up
« on: February 01, 2016, 09:14:19 PM »
Hi I am Kobus Minnaar and new to CNC. I building a CNC but got a problem and don't know if this is hardware or software. I send my Board a TB6560 3 axis to a electronic store and pay more to repair than i paid for it and still not working. My X axis and Z axis work correct and the led light come on when you power it up but the Y axis is dead, When you power it up there is nothing. They fitted a new Driver but it dont seem to be it. Is there any way to test the incoming signal to see if it power the drivers up
Re: Y axis not moving or power up
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 10:05:08 PM »
Hi I am Kobus Minnaar and new to CNC. I building a CNC but got a problem and don't know if this is hardware or software. I send my Board a TB6560 3 axis to a electronic store and pay more to repair than i paid for it and still not working. My X axis and Z axis work correct and the led light come on when you power it up but the Y axis is dead, When you power it up there is nothing. They fitted a new Driver but it dont seem to be it. Is there any way to test the incoming signal to see if it power the drivers up
Sorry forgot, the DRO work and if I swap the motors over they work so it is the Y axis

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Y axis not moving or power up
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 02:33:57 AM »
I suspect the problem lies with your circuit board.

However, if you post you .xml file - the one which is located in the Mach3 folder named <your profile>.xml (typically Mach3Mill.xml) we can check that you have Mach3 set-up correctly. Copy and rename the file to kminnaar.xml, use the forum 'Reply' button and select Additional Options' to post the file.

Tweakie.
PEACE