Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:32:43 AM

Author Topic: Mach 3 issues...  (Read 1927 times)

Mach 3 issues...
« on: December 01, 2015, 11:17:47 AM »
I've just finished my new configuration of my X3 mill. I'm using a USB AKZ250 3 axis board along with a HP elite computer running Windows 7 Pro. When i first load Mach everything works as it should. The problem arises after I load a program. After offsets are set and soon as I load a program my offsets are changed no longer being XYZ 0 along with it changing my machine coordinates as well from home position. Then if I proceed to run program the machine moves and the difference it physically moves to what Mach says it does is greatly different. Mach says it moves .150 in X when it clearly moves an inch or so. Another issue after loading a program is I can no longer reference the axis home. When I press the button the zero axis buttons flash red then back to green. I've had the newest version of Mach3 loaded as well as other previous versions and still the same results. I'm lost and would greatly appreciate anyone's help.

Thanks,
Jake

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
Re: Mach 3 issues...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 12:56:11 PM »
I don't think that is a Mach3 problem but a problem with your PLUGIN for the USB board you are running.

(;-) TP

Offline Fastest1

•  920 920
  • Houston, TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 05:16:21 PM »
On the other hand. Most of us have experienced the unexplainable. Everything cant be some ex presidents fault ;-)
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the passengers in the car! :-)
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 02:08:06 PM »
Did a complete reinstall and it all works like it should.
Thanks for the replies.

Jake