Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 07:04:33 AM

Author Topic: re: Mach-3 for a lathe  (Read 18200 times)

Hood

Re: re: Mach-3 for a lathe
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2007, 12:06:03 PM »
Dennis, what is the pitch of the ballscrew, what gearing, what drives, what motors etc also post your xml and we can have a look.
Hood
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2007, 08:05:35 PM »
Hi guy's
I thought i posted my machine info but i don't see it here also attached my XML file to the post what happemed to it.
Well one more thing i found is i can't get the motor tuning to save the step pulse and dir pulse when i set a number there and say save setting's the program closes and i give it a try then go back into the program motor tuning the numbers change by them selves the motor's won't work correctly with a setting of zero they stall and lose there place as they try to move any ideas always appreciated.

Rg's
Dennis

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
  • Gainesville Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2007, 04:54:22 AM »
Hi, Dennis

Hears the .lset I'm working on (copy it to C:\mach3\)  and 4 Jpg's that need to be copied into your C:\Mach3\bitmap\millBitmaps\ for Lathe buttons.

Run Mach3Turn, View, select, new 1024 chip lathe B.lset

I've figured out what the problem is with your lathe, Call me in the morning.

Thanks, Chip

PS: I had to Zip them to post no .lset allowed, put them in a temp folder to un-zip.
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2007, 03:30:40 PM »
Hi Guy's
 First off I want to say what a great program Mach-3 is so many features for a price that's fantastic thanks to all involved in programming Mach-3.
 Next My thanks to Chip and all the other moderators who voluntarily give there time to new individuals helping them to figure all this out and through the learning my resounding THANKS what great people and that's another item that makes Mach3 such a great program thanks and thanks again.

Rg's
Dennis