Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 11:00:39 AM

Author Topic: Sending Arc Voltages to Mach3  (Read 7143 times)

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
Re: Sending Arc Voltages to Mach3
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 02:59:56 PM »
You can transfer the info from the Gcode program  using  #vars, or Tool#, or S word value just to name a few common ways.  Then update your THC from these values via Serial to the THC controller.

IF in the UK side of the big pond you may want to consider using the RAZORDANCE THC controller. All the hard work is already done. You just add in your updating protocol and you are ready to run.

As to Tom's method with an ESS he might not like it if I gave away the secret handshake.

(;-) TP
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2015, 04:28:01 PM »
You can transfer the info from the Gcode program  using  #vars, or Tool#, or S word value just to name a few common ways.  Then update your THC from these values via Serial to the THC controller.

IF in the UK side of the big pond you may want to consider using the RAZORDANCE THC controller. All the hard work is already done. You just add in your updating protocol and you are ready to run.

Ok are you selling the razordance systems? Can u send me a price offer? And what about shipping to Turkey? And can u share your comments about razordance systems it will be great.
Is there an any distrubutor in Turkey for razordance systems? And if razordance wants I can sell and use the items in Turkey market. So I know the market...

As to Tom's method with an ESS he might not like it if I gave away the secret handshake.

(;-) TP

I am not sure about it. Because I am just telling Mr. Tom's system as an example. I am just asking about what is possible about thc's and what is not possible with ess smooth ethernet card. But if it is gonna be problem or Tom wil not like the information sharing no problem. But I am asking something about ESS's system and showing Mr. Tom's system as an example.

Thank you very much again...

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2015, 04:40:12 PM »
Here you go ask him yourself about Razordance THC

http://www.razordance.co.uk/THC.htm