Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 05:28:16 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 issues on Windows Xp! Please help!  (Read 9322 times)

Re: Mach3 issues on Windows Xp! Please help!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2015, 08:18:43 PM »
Yes Windows updates.  XP is not being developed so there is a limited number, but where ever you load from it's probably not the last one.  Same for any other drivers that you are using video cards Parallel port etc.  I was having hell, updated everything that had a driver and it worked fine.........  I agree with the rest of the group,  your time is worth more than an XP license would be..........

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2015, 08:29:46 PM »
wakedabed,

I have a question for you and want an answer.

Hopefully I have read this thread correctly. You are running bootleg software and having problems
and then asking the kind folks in here to help you fix things.

SO the question is:

WHY?

RICH
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2015, 09:23:12 PM »
No sure what bar553 really means... Seems the response is totally frigg'in irreverent to the topic.  Listen... running pirate software has its risks including loading viruses and malware. Almost all illegal software has some sort of "payloads" of crap code to infect a system. There is no free rides my friend.

Go ahead and run a bogus version of XP or Win2000 and hope for the best.... but don't post here looking for help when things don't work. You already stated on a public forum you are using a pirated copy of XP... pretty stupid on your part. Now you want help because your OS is corrupt and Mach 3 doesn't work. Do us a favor and buy a legal copy of the OS & mach 3 (like the rest of us) and try again. If not go away.
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2015, 01:07:46 AM »
Ok guys, thanks you so much ;)
I will update you soon

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2015, 04:24:11 AM »
I have no idea what an SCHP is. Maybe you should stop trying to do an impression of Cheech and Chong and buy a XP license and move on. TBH I'm really not comfortable that you're getting help here on the forum when you openly admit to using pirate software.

I have just re-read this thread and realized that when I made my above post I'd missed seeing page 3 entirely.

@wakedabed - I see that a couple of people have quite rightly told you you need to get rid of your pirated software or go somewhere else for help. I see also that you've basically just ignored them.

Here's how it's going to work. I'm going to lock this thread and the next time you post I expect you to tell us you've bought a Windows license.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 05:43:36 AM by stirling »

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2015, 08:03:49 AM »
wakedabed.
I will update you soon

You'll also have a few days to consider about answering WHY?

RICH