Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 03:47:45 AM

Author Topic: Finished and tested the CRP4848 Machine (GREAT)  (Read 1531 times)

Offline NormB

•  169 169
  • Norm
    • View Profile
Finished and tested the CRP4848 Machine (GREAT)
« on: January 01, 2015, 02:11:14 PM »
Had a few problems on the way nothing really major and a lot of MY confusion.  After building using their electronic package for the Nema 23 with 3/8 shaft using the proximity switch package they offer this is really great.  After the assembly with measurements mostly by their methods using parts for spacers etc, I just cut into the waste board 1/6 deep a 36" x 36" square and corner to corner less than a 1/64 error.  It appears to be exact but I am sure it's not that good but you cannot measure it.  the Z axis I checked with a dial indicator and the error was in full travel less then .0015  Not bad. 

I would recommend this kit to anyone it's really well built and the technical support is the best even through the holidays.  As you can tell I am quite pleased with this system.  My retired router max speed cut was about 50" per this one I cut at 200 and could probably push it a bit harder with enough router on the unit. 
 :)