Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 01:30:46 PM

Author Topic: Fitting Limit/Home Switches to TONSEN TS3040C CNC  (Read 9417 times)

Re: Fitting Limit/Home Switches to TONSEN TS3040C CNC
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2014, 05:35:08 PM »
I think I may have answered my own question. If I'm right, swinging the Axis from the home '0' to its farthest travel before hitting the limit and then resetting the DRO starts to display the DRO's as Positives. Is that the right way to do it ??

Then when I set the soft limits do I take the readings from the current position or from the Machine Coords ?

This is one hell of a steep learning curve....

I think I have earned a small session of Recreational Chemistry1...

1 Recreactional Chemistry, Converting Ale, Spirit's and Fine Wines into Urine..
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 05:38:12 PM by Buggalugs »
God created Ale to make us all happy ..... 8)
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2014, 04:30:17 AM »
 ;D

Hay Buggalugs

I'm glad you explained your meaning of recreational chemistry as used in your first post.

Observing all your challenges and recalling my own learning journey, I was starting to think it was a reference to placing the machine on a suitable pile of trinitrotoluene, flicking the switch and  enjoying the next few minutes watching all the pieces eventually return to ground zero.         >:D

;D
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2014, 09:42:52 AM »
I was starting to think it was a reference to placing the machine on a suitable pile of trinitrotoluene, flicking the switch and  enjoying the next few minutes watching all the pieces eventually return to ground zero.         Evil

Sounds like a really good idea, Toluene is a bit pricey though and as my wife used to say, 'Don't you think you have wasted enough money and that bloody thing'

God created Ale to make us all happy ..... 8)