Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 02:31:45 PM

Author Topic: Motor tuning  (Read 4902 times)

Motor tuning
« on: November 10, 2005, 09:21:08 AM »
Hi. Inserting the number of steps for unit, one changes the speed motto of the motor stepper automatically. Mach3 where does he take these data? Could not he become equally for the accelerations? Inserting any parameters of the stepper motor they could be obtained any combinations of speed and acceleration to experiment. You excuse for my English. Giordano
Re: Motor tuning
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 01:01:03 AM »

Basically you adjust the acceleration till motor start missing steps. You do the same for the velocity.

I run the motor forward and reverse very quickly using my thumb and first finger, to see the response time.

What is you native language, maybe I can translate.
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 05:53:21 AM »
Sono Italiano. Ciao.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 07:00:07 PM »
Registrate basicamente l'accelerazione lavorare ai punti mancanti di inizio del motore. Fate lo stesso per la velocità. Faccio funzionare il motore di andata e d'inversione molto rapidamente per mezzo del miei pollice e prima barretta, per vedere il tempo di reazione. Ricordisi di: Selezioni l'asse per mezzo del tasto con il relativo nome. Usi su e giù le chiavi di freccia. Risparmi le regolazioni prima di muoversi verso l'asse seguente.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 01:42:29 AM »
Thanks.
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 02:11:12 PM »

U r welcome.