Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 04:57:22 AM

Author Topic: Table Display from broken to different color solid line?  (Read 2485 times)

Table Display from broken to different color solid line?
« on: August 22, 2014, 03:16:03 PM »
How do I change the table display in Mach3 from a broken line gray line to a solid line in a brighter color?
I tried to search and couldn't find an answer, so sorry if its a repeat.
Marty

Offline Vogavt

•  260 260
    • View Profile
Re: Table Display from broken to different color solid line?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 12:10:40 PM »
I'm using Version R3.043.066

Go to the drop down under Config menu and look for Toolpath.

In the bottom of the dialog box there the ability to change colors, however, the broken line "should" be for distinguishing Rapid Moves from the actual cutting path.

Not sure why yours are gray unless you've already been in that dialog and made some changes.

I thought there also was a way to turn off the display for rapids but I can't find that now.

Also keep in mind that IF in that dialog box you turn on "Machine Boundaries" and you haven't yet setup you machine boundaries, when the tool path regenerates it will show up very very small and you'll have to zoom in a lot to find it in the display.

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 01:45:01 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I have already setup machine boundaries/soft limits and they are working properly. The gray broken line is on all the time from what I can see and does dilineate the work surface. I'll dig a little more.
Thanks again,
Marty

Offline Vogavt

•  260 260
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 02:52:34 PM »
So do you want to gray lines to go away? If so, just go back to the dialog box and uncheck Machine Boundaries.

If you're still wanting to change the color and the line style........ well, I don't see that existing capability/functionality at least in my version.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 02:44:50 PM »
So do you want to gray lines to go away? If so, just go back to the dialog box and uncheck Machine Boundaries.

If you're still wanting to change the color and the line style........ well, I don't see that existing capability/functionality at least in my version.

Thanks, no, I want to keep the travel boundary lines, just change the color. Sounds like its not doable.
Marty