Hello Guest it is April 24, 2024, 08:53:09 PM

Author Topic: Mach3 Ver. 2.0.060 and NEW LCAM  (Read 2866 times)

Mach3 Ver. 2.0.060 and NEW LCAM
« on: March 24, 2007, 10:41:33 AM »
I had been thinking of two things (not at once, no multi-tasking for this old chip cutter).  First thought - would be nice to have the ability to have LCAM draw the offsets for me.  Second thought.  I need to put a pocket in this part.

Have been drawing parts with two outlines - one offset for rough cut, another for the finish cut.  Worked, but extra work, and then using Pocket function in Wizrds to produce the pocket code and cuting and pasting the pocket into my major code.  Worked, but again more work.

Just downloaded the latest and greates Mach3 - and paid my $50.00 bucks for new LCAM Pro license.  WOW!!!!  Cleaner, faster parts.   Keep up the good work.  This software just keeps on keeping on.

Bob @ BobsShop - More metal, I need more metal to cut!
Re: Mach3 Ver. 2.0.060 and NEW LCAM
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 11:46:45 PM »
And if you have a 4th axis you will be able to wrap it around the 4th axis :) I am adding code for that now and I think many are going to to love this! I get mail all the time about how to cut with a 4th axis and this will help stop the mail ;)

I am very happy to hear that it is working for you and if you hang in you will get much more for your 50.00!

Thank you
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 03:21:57 PM »
Brian,

Can't seem to be able to get the pocket function to cut all the way to the edges.  Am sure it is something I am doing wrong, but have tried all sorts of combinations and keep coming up short.   Please post the settings for a simple 1 inch circular pocket.

Thanks

Bob@BobsShop - He who runs in circles shall be known as a wheel!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 09:02:10 AM »
You need to enter the too Rad. IT is a bug and i will fix it for the next release

Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com