Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:39:33 AM

Author Topic: General help wanted  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Eli

•  13 13
    • View Profile
General help wanted
« on: April 18, 2014, 12:50:51 PM »
I am a 80 year young man who had made a few items on a Carvewright machine without a problem, but I needed better quality projects with both wood and metal.  2 years ago I built a CNC machine that will be able to do plasma or router wood cutting. The problem is after I completed the build I had 3 stents installed in my heart and several strokes that did some harm to my memory. While the machine is built and running, I need some one too help me with hands on instructions. The machine is 40"x 42" outside frame with a working area of 25"x 27" with a G540 controller and 4 stepper motors and a 48V power supply pre wired.   I am located in Monroe NY 10950 and can email me for pictures or any information. 1american@optonline.net

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
Re: General help wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 03:58:58 AM »
Hi Eli - I'll move your post to the General Mach Discussion where I think you'll get more views. If no one local can help you, please post your questions here and I'm sure you'll get the help you need to get you going.

Ian

Offline Eli

•  13 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 01:26:13 PM »
I was lucky after many months of looking for hands on help. Now I just bought the Mach 3 license but the installation is not showing up under HELP

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 02:38:14 PM »
You need to place the licence in the main Mach3 folder and if you already have Mach open you will need to close and reopen before it will show.
If the Licence supplied to you was in a zip file then you will need to extract it first, its extracted name will be Mach1Lic.dat.

Hood