Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 03:36:41 AM

Author Topic: ATC 24 tool "Pick and Place" for 3 Axis router/machine  (Read 29847 times)

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
ATC 24 tool "Pick and Place" for 3 Axis router/machine
« on: March 15, 2007, 02:50:15 PM »
Here is a 24 Tool (Wine Rack)/Pick and place ATC for a Router table/mill......
Read the Readme
I am working on adding a Automatic Tool Libary Touch off routine to it as well, Where you push a button and it will auto load all your tool offsets that are in your rack.

Let me know what you think...........

NOTE: The I/0 is a simple I/0 written to a DL05/6 through the mod-buss (the DL project files are there). If your not using Modbus controlled I/0 then you will need to reset the revelent I/0 Inputs 1-4 and outputs 1-5 to what ever LPT pp you want to use, as well as change spindle control back to standard(which is not enabled on the PLC program).

Scott
fun times

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Re: ATC 24 tool "Pick and Place" for 3 Axis router/machine
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 03:10:24 PM »
Here is the Zip file

dont use user dros 1001-1072, 1200 and dont use userleds 1201-1230 there are in use.

Scott
fun times

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 10:57:42 PM »
Just curios, how do you like it? Feedback, comments, suggestions/improvements/bugs, I see several downloads..........
fun times

ynneb

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 11:33:07 PM »
One of the downloads was mine. Im not sure if I installed it correctly and havnt spend long dealing with it.
I see a blue screen with lots of buttons and DROs but not of the pictures that I see in your folder.
I accepted the extract just as you had set it.
I will have another look later.

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 09:05:13 AM »
Ynneb,

A while back, Darc redid my 5 axis screens, and he put the bit maps in a folder called "UT", the then put that folder in "Millbit maps", instead of just Bitmaps in general like standard procedure.  I like the way he redesigned the Look of the the buttons and back ground, (Mine was very sparten, and just used the standard stock buttons, it was very non-artistic.....hehehe).
Try that and see what happens. If you want open up the screen in Screen Wiz 3 or 4, and follow the "Paths" of the missing screen bitmaps. It will tell you what directory it is expecting the pics to be in. If they are not there, put them all there.

Thank you for the feedback,

Scott
fun times

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 04:47:17 PM »
Some have emailed me and said that there M6 macro isnt in the set, so here is the M6 file, put it in your Macro folder under the router ATC profile.
fun times

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Use THIS M6!!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 10:51:33 AM »
I found and fixed a the tool capture/release timing issue in the M6, please use this one, it fixes the problem.
I had forgot a While IsMoving() statement

Scott
fun times

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 07:13:06 PM »
64 downloads as of this post............Can or Will anyone of the downloaders give some feed back?, suggestions, money...hehehe, or requests?

Scott
fun times
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 08:40:23 PM »
Hello Im Luis M from Mexico I download the program but the M6start macros doesnt exist now :( can you pass me the file please im very interested in yor proyect becouse i want to make one for my ATC mill but im using one rotary magazine so i want to use a stepper like a 4 axis to get the position of the magazine in order to hold the correct Tool

Any idea can you Help me with the M6 Macro??

Luis

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2007, 11:11:48 AM »
Hey Luis,

I am currently deployed with the Army Guard, so I am away from my home computer, I dont know what happened to the Macros, but there where many many downloads of the M6's. Perhaps someone on this site can send you a copy of thiers. I won't be back home for a few weeks..........

Scott
fun times