Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:13:22 AM

Author Topic: Graphite Beta  (Read 21270 times)

Re: Graphite Beta
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007, 05:36:41 PM »
I Played with every menu and finally the plug ins worked
restarted still not working played with more menu items
hit the save layout got it to work fine
will try to restart a couple of times and report back
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 06:05:44 PM »
on further testing it appears that if mach is set to ask you what device you want to use
like Lpt, g100, ect
it will not save the values
you must set it for a device like LPT Port
and tell it to not ask you again.
this fixes the problem
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2007, 06:06:17 PM »
on further testing it appears that if mach is set to ask you what device you want to use
like Lpt, g100, ect
it will not save the values
you must set it for a device like LPT Port
and tell it to not ask you again.
this fixes the problem
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2007, 06:42:44 PM »
OK
Got all flash screens working
this is better than good
Especially the Graphite Beta
Love the sliding window panels
and the video cross hairs

Notice the spindle controls not working
as well as the port1 pins state
Guessing that will show LPT Activity
Hope this will work with the G100 new plug in
Manny Manny kudos to you!!!
This Is Fantastic!!!!!

PS: love the effect on your Zealous Logo
that would be cool added to the panel piping or wiring
Making a data lite-pipe effect!

Would love to see one of your guitar designs
Bet they are out of this world.

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2007, 06:59:32 PM »
Cybertexk,
WOW you figured out the bug fast! Thats some system Vista 64bit!

Yep I see that if there is some type of pop up menu while Mach is running that it takes focus away from Flash, this is a bug to fix.
Thanks for all the testing!!!!!!

I'll take a look now at those things you mentioned port pins/spindle...

I'll upload some guitar pic's sometime soon,waiting on one last patent to get back! ;D

If you need any help with Flash let me know.

ynneb

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 07:00:36 PM »
I have had the no reset issue with flash screens too. The latest version of mach fixes this.
I suggest again to download the latest version.

Offline Scott

•  139 139
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 04:46:26 PM »
Cool stuff  ;)

I tried it in Mach (v053) and I get to see it for a few seconds and then it gets covered up with either a smaller black screen or a light blue screen with a G-code list. 

I have the latest Flash.  AMD AthlonXP 2500+, 512mb ram.

Scott
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2007, 06:23:31 PM »
Zealous,

After selecting flash screen first and  restarting Mach3, I still have the same problem of "slow-motion" screen when using flash screen set.
I found Mach3 does not work well in my PC whenever there is a flash application in using, such as opening a website with a flash embedded. I have to close all flash applications and run drivetest.exe to get the PC back to normal.

I have tried my two PCs, and both have the same problem.
PC config : AMD Duron, 1.6G 625M RAM  and Intel P4 2.4G 512M RAM, both on XP and Flash player 9

Thanks, Li

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2007, 11:51:42 AM »
Download http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/8/flash_player_update3_flash8_win.zip and install the "Install Flash Player 8 Plugin.msi"

Another good thing about this player package is you can open swf files outside of your browser window, you also might need this for the camera view and remote connection with the soon to be available "Shuttle remote" window.

Li, download Mach (v053) , cause in older versions of Mach/Flash we had a variable running lose in there,but the newer versions killed it.
I don't think that it's a Mach problem,since your computer slow's down when loading a web page normaly.

Scott, Are you using Mach3 Loader or Mach3mill? could you try loading the default Mach 1024,close down and reopen with a Flash screen. I noticed that the Gcode has a red font, I'm wondering if it has anything to do with a previous screen setup conflict.

The strange thing is it looks from the picture that part of the bottom door of the screen is outside of the Iframe,which makes me think that somehow the screen is loading into the tab window, the other strange thing is ,that part of the door should be masked...for some reason the PNG's and masking aren't working. Can you pull the tab window open? or what happens when you in-logate the windows width and shorten it's height, does more of the Flash screen appear.

One important thing if people are having any problems is that when the pop up window to chose your pot connection appears,you'll have to chose the "not to show this again" and reopen Mach. Will need to fix this.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 11:53:55 AM by zealous »
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2007, 02:36:47 PM »
Zealous,

No luck with Mach3 v053 and flashplayer 8 plugin. The problem of "slow-motion" is still there.
When running drivertest.exe, I can see it stops updating the readings once any flash application starts running.   

Should I upgrade my RAM to 1G range?

Thanks, Li