Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 05:44:36 PM

Author Topic: Uninstalled and reinstalled Mach3 now Emergency Mode Active will not reset!!!!!!  (Read 3784 times)

Nothing has changed in my hardware setup. I was having weird glitches in macros so uninstalled Mach3 .066 (deleted folders and even cleaned the registry to be safe) and reinstalled. I re-did my entire configuration from scratch from screenshots I took of all menus so no corrupt xml file to mess me up.

When I turn Mach3 off my machine does the "clunk" so I know it is getting power from the controller card.

Sergey at KSILabs has been trying to help me work through it and nothing he's suggested has worked.

Hardware was working just fine before and I swear I didn't touch it.

Have switched inputs from active low to not just in case and no joy.

I've even uninstalled and re-installed drivers and the PCI card.

Sergey even suggested going back to .062, which is what I started with when I first got my CENTIPEDE controller and it just worked then.

I'm at my wits end. Does anyone have a suggestion? I'm attaching my newly created xml file.
I cannot say enough good things about Sergey at KSILabs.com he patiently helped me work through everything and then asked "are you sure your CENTIPEDE controller is getting power? Nothing is making sense." and somehow the fuse for the controller board had blown in between uninstalling Mach3 and reinstalling it.

His hardware isn't cheap but the level of support he gives is absolutely the best.