Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:12:46 PM

Author Topic: Here is a sneak preview of the new screen I am working on.  (Read 11291 times)

Re: Here is a sneak preview of the new screen I am working on.
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2006, 09:25:07 AM »
I want a screen like that!!  And a monitor like Rons!

ynneb

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2006, 12:17:58 AM »
I have added an update at the top. There are still some components to be removed.
I have nearlly finished the set for it. I must say its looks quite good running in Mach even though it has now become somewhat cluttered.
I will upload this for a beta test in the next few days.
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2006, 09:05:00 AM »
Will there be a way to modify this for use with Plasma with the MPC-1000 ?  Or will Tom & company need to modify screen for that?  Just about have my plasma complete w/ THC1000, working on power supply / controls behind me as I type this (well, you know... I have a swivel chair not 4 arms).   :P

That looks Damn good!

Darren Lucke
www.TUFIndustries.com
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2006, 10:23:05 AM »
tsk...tsk...it was really nice until you added the toolpath dispaly. If i everam able to figure out how to make my own screen sets, the toolpath display is going to be on it's own seperate page. Having run Fanuc controls for several years, I have grown accustomed to a specific display. Namely; elapsed cycle time,  distance remaining, etc.
I'll take some pics when i go to work tonight so you can see what I mean....
If it ain't broke, modify it!
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2006, 12:26:15 AM »
Well after reading so many specific responses, mine is strictly graphic in nature, I would suggest: Take a look at the screen with your eyes squinted. All the data is blended into the nice background skin. This implies there needs to have some contrast between the more important data being shown and less important background skin. Lessen the intensity values for all the skin graphics to 30% of the data graphics.

Nothing is more frustrating to us challenged folks who confuse good data with good backgrounds, especially in a heated moment with the machine when all we want is the data (Front Center).