Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:05:35 AM

Author Topic: Dear God What have I done  (Read 3425 times)

Dear God What have I done
« on: February 24, 2007, 01:24:23 PM »
Hey. so I down loaded the screen editor . opened it and what I got was a standard mach screenset. Im assuming the default one. but it was the DRO's and buttons and everything else were all over the place. scrambled if you will. I made a few attempts to look around for a screenset that wasnt all jumbled. the mach turn one was fine. as was the plasma one. but when I loaded the 1224.set file. which Im assuming is the default one. bam all jumbled. so I gave up. then today I opened my mach3 program to actually use it. and guess what scrambled mach. now I know i didnt load any screensets nor did i save any. it seems that just downloading the screen designer F'd things up. I guess my question is. Is there a way to restore the screen without having to click and drag everything in the screen designer back to were I think it should be. and loading it.
chris :o

Hood

Re: Dear God What have I done
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 01:54:06 PM »
Looks like when you opened the default screen in screen designer it somehow got jumbled but the worst thing is you must have saved it that way LOL
To get the default screen back you can do a few things, one of which is to remove the 1024.set from Mach folder and rerun the Mach setup. Another is if you have Mach on another computer just copy over the screenset from it and place it in the Mach folder thus overwriting the bad one.
Hood
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 06:18:25 PM »
alright well I guess I can do that. Live and learn. :P

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
  • Gainesville Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 09:12:49 PM »
Hi, Bathgate

Hear you go a 1024.set file, load  into your Mach3 folder, named just for you.

Make a copy of it then rename it 1024 your bak in bizzness.

Hope this Helps, Chip
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 10:28:18 AM »
Hey thanks. saved me some time 8)