Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:17:53 AM

Author Topic: please help having problem with mach3  (Read 2697 times)

please help having problem with mach3
« on: September 17, 2013, 11:16:00 AM »
hai .... i'm new user on mach3
I faced the problem where when I run the program on beginning at zero point and at the end of the program he will return to the zero point. but I found the tool I'm not at the zero point. but the x axis offset to the left of 1.5mm. y axis zero point. why x axis offset when Mach3 DRO shows COORDINATE X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0?

but when I run a program that does not have a radius. at the end of the tool will return a zero point in the right circumstances.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 11:19:18 AM by sa now »

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
Re: please help having problem with mach3
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 02:04:49 PM »
Sounds like you have the acceleration rate too high and the axis is loosing steps somewhere. Try lowering the accel rate by 1/2 and retest. If it fixes it then increase it until problems show up then back it down until they go away.

(;-) TP
Re: please help having problem with mach3
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 12:35:29 AM »
Sounds like you have the acceleration rate too high and the axis is loosing steps somewhere. Try lowering the accel rate by 1/2 and retest. If it fixes it then increase it until problems show up then back it down until they go away.

(;-) TP
tq ... for reply...  if acceleration rate to high , isit possible only x axis offset ?...

Offline Fastest1

•  920 920
  • Houston, TX
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 12:34:43 PM »
Each axis has its own acceleration and velocity settings. In most cases axis will respond differently even though they appear identically built.
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the passengers in the car! :-)