Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:02:33 PM

Author Topic: Sqauring the Axis  (Read 4589 times)

Offline beefy

•  138 138
    • View Profile
Re: Sqauring the Axis
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2015, 03:58:50 AM »
Yes the table was built out of sqaure. I used materials i had laying around, i apologise for being poor.

You ain't the only one who's poor. I built a large part of my plasma table from hot dip galvanised steel I was lucky enough to scrounge from a retaining wall job. I had to weld sections together to give me lengths. A lot of the rest of the table is made from old pieces of steel I'd collected in the past. My two long X axis rails are made of nothing more than 1" angle iron, and the V-rollers that go on them are home made. Despite that I have a table that cuts accurately and squarely. You have to take lengths to build your table accurate and square in the construction stage. What is ridiculous is that you blatantly expect software to fix a messed up build, as thought that is normal. I was thinking about parallelism, perpendicularity, etc from moment one, whereas you obviously just slapped something together, messed it up, and then come out fists flying showing your strong expectation of live support, etc for a low cost piece of software. People normally pay a LOT more money for that type of support.

I'm very happy that you expressed thanks to those that helped you, I wasn't expecting it based on your show of attitude.

Come across a bit less demanding and a bit more chilled out and you may end up with more of the FREE help you get here from people that don't get paid to give it.

Offline dude1

•  1,253 1,253
    • View Profile
Re: Sqauring the Axis
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2015, 04:04:47 AM »
it`s done boy`s let it go