Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 03:13:48 AM

Author Topic: Plasma Table working well, but THC gives me error  (Read 7853 times)

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
Re: Plasma Table working well, but THC gives me error
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2013, 04:28:54 AM »
You might want to check out this post here - particularly my reply #5.
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2013, 10:44:33 AM »
Hm, I will have to try that out, though I am still not sure that this is the issue.

Last night I ran the table with the THC turned off on the program run screen, then switched over to the diagnostics screen while the table was running. I was expecting the Torch up Torch Down LEDs to be lighting up randomly, but they were not. Shouldn't these light up regardless if THC LED on the program run screen is turned on or not?

Is there any reason the Proma would work in the test mode, but would not work when actually running? I am not sure that it is actually sending the up/down signals to my computer. I am going to double check the wiring between the Proma and the plasma machine tonight.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 10:47:01 AM by thomasj11 »

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 11:52:24 AM »
Hm, I will have to try that out, though I am still not sure that this is the issue.

Maybe, maybe not but I guarantee you it's the answer to the question you just asked in response to Terry's last post i.e.

what do you mean by configured wrong? And how can I make it so it is configured correctly?

Whether this IS your issue or just a part of it - you might as well fix this now because you're going to have to at some point.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 12:34:43 PM by stirling »

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2013, 12:51:38 PM »
Thomas My suggestion is to contact the MANF of your product and have THEM explain how their product is to work and interact with mach3. THAT is their responcibility.

We here have NO idea how the product is "suppose" to work or what the QUIRKs may be.

I CAN tell you the THC function works fine in MACH3 with a proper setup THCcontroller.

Just a thought, (;-) TP