Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:26:16 AM

Author Topic: Flash screen (Progression thread)  (Read 7405 times)

ynneb

Flash screen (Progression thread)
« on: February 19, 2007, 06:51:57 PM »
For a long time I have given this screen some thought. While I have known what I would like it to do, I have had troubles doing it.
Jason ( Zealous)  has been patiently helping me along the way. Often time repeating the same answers and helps for my ridiculous questions.

Any how here is the screen up to date. It still has a long way to go.

Since this is a flash screen, you can actually experiment with it right here in this forum window. The attached is not a static picture. Test it out by dragging the secondary menu around, opening some new panels, and testing the DRO options.
Whatever you do, do not press the reset button while your computer volume is up.
This may be a turn off but the click sound was recorded just by making a noise with my mouth. Hope you don't feel a spray each time you push a button

I have only posted this to hopefully get the creative juices flowing in some other potential screen designer people.

<a href="http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2498.0;id=1895" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2498.0;id=1895</a>
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 10:27:55 PM by ynneb »

Offline John S

•  111 111
  • Nottingham England
    • View Profile
Re: Flash screen (Progression thread)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 07:41:16 PM »
So I clicked on the history toolbar to move it around which it did but I can't dock it.
It stays welded to the cursor, space, escape don't work.
If I stand on it, it stays stuck to my foot.

Reminds me of a butter wrapper which is a polite way of describing **** stuck to a blanket :D

John S.

ynneb

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 08:02:15 PM »
Thats the least of my worries John.
So long as you don't describe it as a ladies handbag, (I cant remember fully, your last description of a past screen I did, but it was something like that ? :) ) then I am doing well.
I will fix that issue you mentioned, and already know what causes it.
Thanks for the feedback.

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 08:59:52 PM »
Great as usual Benny. You have got a lot of talent. Thanks for all that you do.

Jason, thank you as well. I know from personal experience how much it means to have people like you that are willing to help. ;)

That has to be the nicest thing about our forum.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 02:45:45 AM »
Nice Screen
love the Font