Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:20:05 AM

Author Topic: The discouraging state of DIY CNC  (Read 11597 times)

Re: The discouraging state of DIY CNC
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2013, 01:18:33 PM »
Bob,
So other than those issues, and ignoring that your card with the same model number is completely different, you are a happy purchaser? If you blow up the board and the replacement you buy no longer fits, you are okay with that?

My argument is simply that bad design, practices, and service are still bad in the Internet age!  In fact there is even less excuse today because it so much easier to produce and market a product today.
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2013, 01:38:56 PM »
I am NOT ignoring or defending anything! I only asked which card you had, because the card that I bought has mounting holes, matches the picture on the website, and matches the documentation.  If the card blew up I would not replace it with the same card!  How I feel about it is irrelevant as has been made abundantly clear by thousands of vendors around the world.. Perhaps you didn't even get the card that you ordered. Perhaps the order was Miss filled. I have that happen with my regular day job vendors who ship millions of items per day and have dedicated shipping and receiving staff at every location.  While I am NOT thrilled with some of the products that Arturo Duncan sells, I do know that he returns emails and has helped me figure out a couple problems.

Anyway, the c23 that I received matches the picture of a c23 on the website which matches the picture in the documentation of a c23.I probably would not use a c23 breakout board again, but that has no relevance as to whether or not it has mounting holes. It has five of them.if you said previously that you had a c23 breakout board I missed that. I apologize for not catching that detail if that is the case.  obviously if you did mention that detail I did message because I asked which card you had.
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2013, 01:40:08 PM »
typos and grammar except. I'm using a voice to text on my cell phone to respond right now.