Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:59:35 PM

Author Topic: HELP!!! ASAP!!! TIA!!! Tool display image  (Read 2322 times)

HELP!!! ASAP!!! TIA!!! Tool display image
« on: May 05, 2017, 07:51:33 PM »
Good afternoon, I ran into an issue just now. Ok so I turned on the cnc machine and my rig up and they booted up just fine. I was also working in lazy for my next project I was about to do. In mach3 the image display was working or everything was working perfect, until my power went out out of nowhere while I was in the middle of scaling the image. Might I add I had already made sure after I posted the gcode that mach3 would show the image on the table display... so after I turned everything back on; hardware and softwares. I tried to repost my gcode image into mach3 again when I noticed that in the image display or table display nothing would show. No image no nothing. I'm pret sure i have all my settings correct... but im not so sure either. Plesde help.ty
Mach3 not displaying Gcode anymore
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 10:51:57 PM »
Let me clear things up a bit... I had a power outage while working with mach3. Before the power outage mach3 would display the gcode with no problems in the table display box. But after the power outage mach3 does not display the gcode in the display box. Only in the gcode list(left side). I have cut several pieces before and had it running with no problem. Please help me if anybody knows. Thanks in advance guys

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
Re: HELP!!! ASAP!!! TIA!!! Tool display image
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 07:18:34 AM »
Do you have a valid Mach3 License?
Do you have a license for LazyCam? ( you need one if your going to use any of the advanced features in the modules )

As commented before to you , read the LC Manual.

I would suggest you just do something new / simple in LC and post to Mach and see if it displays in the graphic area as a test. If it doesn't then.......

I don't know what. or if any affect. the  power outage may have had on your computer.
So I would suggest you just re-install Mach3 and then LazyCam.

RICH
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 04:18:16 PM »
Reinstalled and still does the same thing... old gcode work fine. The ones before the power went out. I try to load new ones and they don't seem to display the image. . . For the new ones it says Nested Comment found Block = N5 .
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 04:18:57 PM »
And yes I do have valid licenses for both mach3 and lazycam. Like I said it before I didn't have this issue. Until now

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 10:10:40 PM »
I would suggest you just do something new / simple in LC and post to Mach and see if it displays in the graphic area as a test.
Did you do the above?

Can you post the gcode that will not display?

RICH

Offline rcaffin

•  1,052 1,052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 06:13:39 AM »
One way that Mach can SEEM to hang with no display when loading a g-code file is when your main program calls a subsidiary program found in a separate file [m98 (sub.tap)]. If there is a bug in the subsidiary program you may end up with no display. Tricky.

One especially cute version of this is when the subsidiary program lacks an M99 at the end.

Cheers
Roger