Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:52:33 AM

Author Topic: Step jump problem  (Read 2578 times)

Step jump problem
« on: March 27, 2013, 04:56:31 AM »
i hope i mean true "step jump" ;D

my kernel speed 2500hz i want to change lower kernel speed because my machine step jump. My cnc card dealer told me "you need to use lower kernel speed like 1500 hz"  How can i change? Or my problem is for that reason?

sorry my english

thanks

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
Re: Step jump problem
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 06:41:26 AM »
pisagor,
Please do not continue creating different or new threads for your problem as you will get better response if you stay on one thread.
This way folks have some history to relate to.

Sorry, but, I personally no longer address any replies for anyone using the TB 6560 Chinese driver since they are  problematic.
I speak for myself and not others.

I don't know what you are meaning by step jump. The lowest kernal speed is 25000hz.
I assume that you completely removed Mach, reinstalled the demo version, ran the driver test and Mach is functioning.

RICH

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Step jump problem
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 08:50:24 AM »
Hi Pisagor,

I am sorry, but there is no kind way to say this - The Chinese TB6560 controller board is junk.
In my opinion, you are unlikely to get it to perform in a satisfactory manner and you would perhaps be best advised to cut your losses now and invest in a substantially higher quality product (such as the Gecko G540) which has proper support and documentation etc.

Tweakie.
PEACE