Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 11:30:29 AM

Author Topic: Plea for help!!  (Read 2934 times)

Plea for help!!
« on: March 11, 2013, 02:07:08 PM »
I'm looking for someone in the Springfield MO area that can help me set up my Mach 3, V-carve Pro, and the machine I'm using. I need a hands-on tutor to explain / teach me as we go and, I'm willing to pay for your time.

I've gotten some terrific advice here, in fact, it was in this forum that V-Carve Pro was suggested, and it did exactly what I needed it to do. What I'm having a problem with now is, well, time for one - this machine will be used to mark a product, and I've had to spend more time on the product than the engraving system. Two, when I try to put all of this together with what I HAVE learned, I get lost in all the stuff that's going on simultaneously and then go back and start from the beginning. Each time, something different isn't right, or isn't working. I'm about to hang myself with the stepper cable harnesses.  :D

Any folks with some time to help, please let me know - I've got to get this thing going.

Thanks so much.

Bill

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: Plea for help!!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 09:02:29 AM »
How are you comeing along Bill?

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 09:30:21 AM »
Well, as you can see, yours is the only reply so far. :D I've just got too many plates spinning to get this stuff down. Need help - S.O.S.!! :D
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 10:06:30 AM »
what exactly you need done ?  wiring a machine ? getting mach3 to run a machine ?
both ?
Kenneth

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 10:07:13 AM »
Sent you  PM Bill

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!