Hello Guest it is April 24, 2024, 12:40:18 AM

Author Topic: mach3 screen has no graphic files  (Read 4231 times)

mach3 screen has no graphic files
« on: March 02, 2013, 08:50:28 AM »
Hi,

I'm getting my normal 1240.set layout to appear but there are no graphics?! The layout is all there, there's just no buttons or background picture files or any graphics. Actually when I start into 1204.set it looks pretty scrambled and by clicking through and back I get the layout to order itslef but no graphics.

Its a computer I just for MAch3 and it has run Mach3 properly when booted bfore. Saying that i've already had to do chkdsk run on it which found errors. I've also imported other 10204.set files and tried them and they are all coming back with the same problem. I've also reloaded Mack3

Is this likely to be a Mach3 or a windows xp issue?

Any thoughts or links would be most useful.

Re: mach3 screen has no graphic files
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 09:25:08 AM »
By graphics I mean bitmap files. i see looking through that file that noone of them appear in the interface. I'm wondering also if a corrupted windows file might cause the problem in the chkdsk cleanup?

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 05:52:30 PM »
Sounds like your Bitmaps file has been misplaced.  You should have a Bitaps folder in your Mach root folder.  Is it there?  Are the images in the folder?

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 04:14:55 AM »
I should have remembered to add that as part of the Mach3 install is saif it could not find the file regsvs32. By reinstalling windows and then reinstalling Mach3 the system seems back to normal. I think the computers hard drive could have some issues. A free pc always comes with issues :)