Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 06:06:44 AM

Author Topic: Pointer to current version  (Read 51344 times)

Re: Pointer to current version
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2013, 03:10:30 PM »
Yes, changes were made to the license file for that version. You will have to contact license@machsupport.com and ask for a new license.
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2013, 03:40:32 PM »
Ah, Ok thanks for the info.

Cheers
Alex
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 12:21:39 PM »
Ron,
I just downloaded .13 to replace .6.
I notice that it is a smaller download, please explain.
Also I see that one of the additions on your log is the ability to send code to Mach 4, but I don't see where this is facilitated.
Thanks,
Ozzie
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 08:44:30 PM »
I cant explain the smaller download, I will look but I suspect its just a function of the compression and maybe some graphics in the help files.

The IPC connection for Mach4 is in there, but you have no way to tell or test it. Brian did that and has done some testing with Mach4. It will be there when Mach4 is out.
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2015, 11:53:09 AM »
Its been a long time, but we now have a new update of the mill wizard. This version fixes a lot of small bugs that were reported, and adds two new operations.

We now have a regular polygon operation- any number of sides greater than 3 can be cut inside, outside, on the line, or pocketed out.

A polyline operation lets you define any closed area, using  lines or arcs. The defined area can then be cut on the line, outside, inside or pocketed. You can even specify a second closed curve as an island and the pocketing code will leave it uncut. This operation is a bit complicated on the input and and may have a bug or two, try it carefully.

We made a number of changes in the operation screens to improve the distinction between the coordinate system origin and the reference point of the object.

We also updated the license code, so you will need to get a new license code from the  web site.  If you are a new buyer just follow the directions and you will get a license emailed to you. If you previously bought the wizards go to the web site log in to your account and request a new license. Your PC id will be changed, so be sure to copy it from the help screen.
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 11:12:18 PM »
I logged into my account, but don't see any way to request a new license. It doesn't show my Wizards license at all.

Thanks
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2015, 01:14:39 AM »
Hi Ron!
Have been playing with the new operations this weekend, seems to work fine!
Will load my G codes to my mill next weekend to test them!
No problems with the new licence ;-)!
Thanks, Peter
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2015, 07:28:05 AM »
Thanks, its nice to hear when something works right, and not just when there is a problem.

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2015, 05:51:37 PM »
HIYA Ron, I downloaded teh latest version and it will not load, it crashes on startup. I then deleted the install completely and tried a reinstall that did not work either.

(;-) TP
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2015, 07:43:00 AM »
Does it throw any kind of error message? What version of windows?