Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:21:58 AM

Author Topic: Help Wanted in LA California area.  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Help Wanted in LA California area.
« on: April 07, 2013, 04:02:30 PM »
Someone has contacted me looking for someone in the Los Angeles California area to train others how to use Mach.  This would include loading and closing programs, referencing the machine, setting work zero, entering tool data, etc.  You need to be very comfortable using Mach and you don't have to know everything about Mach but must be willing to learn in order to answer questions.  In other words, if you don't know, you will find out and get back to them.  This is a paid gig.  I have no idea if this is a one time deal, occasional or repetitive.  This doesn't have to be formal and you will not have to issue test or manuals.  Maybe you could run through the process once and then let the trainee as you assist, answer questions and guide them.  You will need to help them get a firm understanding of the process and some confidence that they can do it.  I would think this could be done in a single 8 hour day with you, a working machine and a receptive trainee.  If your interested, send me a PM and I will pass it on.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!