Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:01:52 AM

Author Topic: Another NetMos 2nd paralell port thread  (Read 3334 times)

Another NetMos 2nd paralell port thread
« on: July 07, 2007, 05:34:40 PM »
Hi Folks

I know there has been several thread according problrms with adding another paralellport in this forum....and I´ve read them all....believe me:)

The Pci card is an StLab/Sunsway I-112 Pci paralellport aka Netmos 9805 PCI paralell port

I see that najnielkp have gotten in to work in another thread but unfortunately it didnt work for me
http://www.artsoftcontrols.com/forum/index.php?topic=2633.0

In this post there is also a screenshot of my device manager and this is what I have tried:

Installed the PCI card according to manual, and activated the second LPT port in Mach3, and put inn the I/O adress (in my case 9000) but no movement

I have also gone throu ever possible setting in the bios, but cant find anything about the added card, only the original onboard printer port.

Here are some screenshots of my config

Best reg
Cory

vmax549

Re: Another NetMos 2nd paralell port thread
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 08:15:57 PM »
Ok is the card installed in the computer now? If so what is the address shown in the device manager/properties?
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 08:29:08 PM »
Hi,
Sometimes it happens, that address in the device manager is not the same as in the bios. I have had similar problem ones, and when I changed the value at bios settings, everything worked fine. Remember, that's the Windows.
Cheers

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 09:44:26 PM »
Hey Cory, I have sent you a personal message.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!