Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:43:15 PM

Author Topic: Cut3D - New Low Cost 3D Model Machining Software  (Read 8808 times)

Cut3D - New Low Cost 3D Model Machining Software
« on: November 27, 2006, 05:14:32 PM »
Hello Everyone,

We are very pleased to announce the release of our latest product Cut3D - Powerful, Quick and Easy 3D Model Machining.

Cut3D is the simplest way to machine 3D models from CAD or Graphics design products such as AutoCAD, Rhino3D, 3D Studio, Silo, Lightwave etc.

Scanned data from laser or touch probe devices such as the MaxNC and ShopBot Digital Probes as well as the vast number of 3D models available off the Internet can also be machined quickly and easily.

Cut3D is incredibly easy to use and includes z level roughing, finishing and cut out toolpath strategies, interactive tab placement plus high quality preview rendering that make the software perfect for cutting 3D models.

Multi-sided Machining - Single, Double and Four Sided machining

You can test Cut3D for yourself by downloading the Fully Functional Trial version and cutting the free 3D evaluation models on your own machine. This version will also open your own 3D models, calculate toolpaths create stunning 3D preview images but does not save toolpaths for these models.

High quality Toolpath simulation

Models can be sliced into machinable pieces

Large / thick models that do not fit under the gantry on your machine or you don't have thick enough material can very easily be 'sliced' into thinner sections. For example, a 24" high model can be sliced into 12 x 2" thick pieces that can then be machined and assembled.

Interactive Tab placement to hold the job in place

Let us know if you have any qestions about the new software.

Tony Mac
Vectric

ynneb

Re: Cut3D - New Low Cost 3D Model Machining Software
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 08:32:25 PM »
Looks fantastic Tony.
Your software is going from strength to strength. There is no stopping you.
At your rate, and your affordable prices, I recon you will soon be #1 in the world. :)

Lucky for him

you can cut SMALL detail :)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 08:35:40 PM by ynneb »

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 09:52:24 AM »
Wow!!! and WOW!!!!

Awsome job!!, your prices are fantastic, I am going to try your product, if it works as your adds say. You will indeed take over a good chunk of the CAM market!!
fun times
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 01:14:16 PM »

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Tony

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 06:45:29 PM »
Hello All,
     I downloaded Tony's trial VCarve Pro today, NICE, VERY NICE. User friendly format. The one thing everyone needs to understand, especially if you are running a heavy, slow mill like myself, is that arc moves, G2 / G3 are not supported in the free trial yet. This is what Tony had to say about it.

We will be updating the Trial version in the near future and this will include the Arc postp’s and output the G2 & G3 commands.

I can't say it enough, don't underestimate this software. You will be able to flatter the toughest critics with the pieces you can produce using their software. These guys are tough as a bag of hammers.

No affiliation, just a big fan of their work.  ;D

;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!