Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:17:51 PM

Author Topic: Always Kiss Me Sign  (Read 17130 times)

Re: Always Kiss Me Sign
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 10:40:51 AM »
Dave, is there something in V Carve that you know of, that tells you how to do this ,I see at times things that refer to this but can't seem to find anything that explains the how to stop,move the work piece and then continue.
Some more pic's of my first machine build, and what it could do, worked well but slow, that was about 2 years ago.

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2013, 10:57:25 AM »
Nice work there  :)

There is a feature called "tiling" that will help with this. You should have a look at all the video tutorials Vectric offers as they are extremely helpful. There's one in there on tiling, go here, and I think it's video #10.

http://www.vectric.com/WebSite/Vectric/support/aspire3_vcp6/aspire3_vcp6_tutorials_tut_mach.html

By the way, you should start your own thread on your machine builds as half the folks here aren't getting to see the pics as they're buried in this thread.  ;)

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2013, 11:36:15 AM »
Thank you Dave, that was the vidio I was looking for, I've passed over it a hundred times and never knew what it was . I just have to let the beam dry a little more and by then I should be ready to go at it. Thank you again, you are a grat help.
 I'm an old dog trying to learn new tricks.
                                                 John

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 11:40:30 AM »
You're very welcome, I don't get to help a l lot of folks as I'm basically just part of the "clean-up" crew for the forum, it feels good  ;D

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)