Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 02:53:31 AM

Author Topic: New Rewards Point system is now in place!  (Read 3611 times)

Offline Jeff_Birt

•  1,107 1,107
    • View Profile
    • Soigeneris
New Rewards Point system is now in place!
« on: November 23, 2012, 11:27:46 AM »
When we started out on this adventure nearly five years ago our philosophy was to provide great customer service along with great products that represent a real value to the dollar spent. The idea of providing excellent service in order to maintain a long term relationship with customers is not new but it is a slower way to grow a business.

As we are approaching our five year anniversary one thing I have noticed is that a large percentage of our sales are to repeat customers. This is great and I'm very thankful to all of our customers. We have been thinking of ways to reward our customers for their patronage and are happy to announce our 'Reward Points' system.

For every dollar you spend you will receive one reward point when you checkout. Reward points can be collected and are redeemable for a discount at checkout. Save up 100 points and get $5 off your next purchase, save up 1,000 points and get $50 off your next purchase. For the month of December 2012 we will be doubling reward points (so you will receive two points for dollar spent.)

You do need to set up an account in order for your points to be kept track of. (The system associates points earned to a user account.) Setting up an account is quick and easy though.

Thanks again for your patronage and have a happy new year! Visit us at http://www.soigeneris.com
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 11:31:06 AM by Jeff_Birt »
Happy machining , Jeff Birt

Re: New Rewards Point system is now in place!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 12:47:30 PM »
So do I get points for what I bought in the past, lol

Offline Jeff_Birt

•  1,107 1,107
    • View Profile
    • Soigeneris
Re: New Rewards Point system is now in place!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 01:29:09 PM »
Nope, sorry. It is from this point on...
Happy machining , Jeff Birt