Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:41:29 PM

Author Topic: Jog It! Open source CNC pendant project  (Read 10466 times)

Jog It! Open source CNC pendant project
« on: October 26, 2012, 11:38:15 AM »
Hey everyone!  Some of you may have already seen this on the web, but for those that have not, this post is for you!

I have developed an Open source hand held pendant controller that lets you jog, home your machine, and start running a program all from the pendant, without using your keyboard or mouse (once you have your G-code file loaded)

I have launched a Kickstarter to sell the first batch of them, check it out!  Grab one if you like it. (kit version or complete model, its up to you!)

See it here! http://kck.st/RITAPy

Grab one before the 22 days I have left are up!  After the Kickstarter ends and I sell these on the web, the price will be higher.

Also, For custom load screen creators.  If you have created a custom load screen that is available here for sale or download on the Mach3 site, I will send you a free Jog it! cnc pendant in exchange for a custom load screen that makes the pendant work with your version. (there are just a few custom keyboard shortcuts that need to be added)
Re: Jog It! Open source CNC pendant project
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 11:36:57 PM »
...been using my jogit pendant for a few days now...bummer though I'm stuck using a non preferred screenset at the moment as some of the button function only work with a version of the stock screen sset.

I'd LOVE to get the minor additions done to that screen set so I could add them to any other prefered screenset.
thanks.

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 12:24:28 PM »
Perhaps you might want to LIST all the parameters that needed to be present on a screenset to make your pendant compatible.

(;-) TP

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 01:36:40 PM »
...been using my jogit pendant for a few days now...bummer though I'm stuck using a non preferred screenset at the moment as some of the button function only work with a version of the stock screen sset.

I'd LOVE to get the minor additions done to that screen set so I could add them to any other prefered screenset.
thanks.

Can't you just open up the screenset that has the functions you need, and copy those over to the preferred screen set you'd rather use?

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 05:26:09 PM »

thanks.

The code does not look like a usual set file........
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0bam6oqrpat9u81/jogit.set
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:30:31 PM by ptegler »
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2020, 11:47:39 PM »
Are these jog pads still available ?